Information provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
This information is provided pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 and the subsequent national adaptation legislation (hereinafter collectively referred to as “GDPR”) and describes how the company SPRECH SRL (“Data Controller”) collects and processes the personal data of its own customers through its website, www.sprech.com.
The expression “personal data” refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. For example, the name, identification number, location data, or online identifier are all personal data.
The data collected is treated in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Data processing is done manually, using telecommunications and information technology; and safety measures are taken to avoid the risks of unauthorised access, destruction or loss, unauthorised processing or processing that does not comply with the purposes of collection.
The provision of personal data is only mandatory for data strictly necessary to establish the relationship for the supply of products and services provided by Sprech Srl.
1. Categories of personal data processed
1.1 The following is a description of the categories of data we handle:
- Data provided directly by the interested party: these are all personal data entered on the Site by registering on the relevant page: https://sprech.com/area-riservata.html (to proceed with online purchases or to register), or however they are supplied to Sprech so that it can fulfill its obligations.
Examples of data provided directly by potential customers are: their name; address and phone number. More generally, all the data provided to allow the execution of a purchase order and the delivery of newsletters, or of products with the communication of data relating to numbers or contact addresses (eg telephone, email, addresses), participation in events, etc.
- Data provided by third parties: these are all the personal data that Sprech collects from other sources (eg postal services, couriers), to perform its services.
- Automatically collected data: these are navigation data and/or data collected through so-called “Cookies”.
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
2.1 The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- sending information and promotional communications concerning the outdoor world, with prior consent;
- the sending by Sprech Srl of commercial communications relating to its products and services;
The legal basis for processing is the act of registration on the site and/or the newsletter. This then allows for the establishment of the commercial relationship between Sprech and the consumer user.
2.2 For the execution of the contract and the fulfillment of legal obligations, Sprech Srl may communicate personal data to the following categories of subjects:
- parties who perform technical and organisational services on behalf of Sprech Srl;
- studies, consultants and companies in the field of assistance and consulting;
- public authorities, where the circumstances warrant the communication.
These parties will process the data as Joint Data Controllers or Data Processors on behalf of Sprech Srl.
3. Duration of the treatment and storage period
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes listed.
The following are the periods of use and storage of personal data with reference to the different processing purposes:
- the data processed for the fulfillment of legal obligations will be kept by Sprech Srl within the limits established by law;
- the data will be processed to send information, institutional and promotional communications up to the possible revocation of the consent given for this purpose;
- the data entered in the “Work with us” section will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months, in order to allow the profile to be evaluated with company needs.
4. Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability
Interested parties are entitled to the rights set forth in articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party may:
- obtain confirmation that your relevant personal data is being processed;
- if processing is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to processing and request a copy of personal data;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the fulfillment of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if any of the conditions set forth in art. 17 of the GDPR exist, the cancellation of personal data concerning him/her;
- to obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the treatment limitation;
- receive personal data concerning him/her in a structured format, made commonly suitable and readable, by an automatic device, and request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible.
5. Right to object
Each interested party has the right to oppose the processing of his/her personal data at any time in order to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In the event of objection, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate grounds for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, operation or defense of a right in court.
6. Right to revoke consent
6.1 In the event that consent is required for the processing of personal data, each interested party may also revoke consent given at any time. Consent can be revoked by writing an e-mail to the address indicated on the site in the “Privacy” section
6.2 Right to object and revocation of consent in relation to the processing carried out for marketing purposes
6.3 With reference to the processing of data for the marketing purposes referred to in the paragraph “Purpose and legal basis of the processing”, each interested party may revoke any consent given at any time or oppose their processing, through a specific request formulated by e-mail to address: email@example.com
7. Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority
7.1 In addition, any interested party may lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority in the event that it believes that the rights it holds under the GDPR have been violated, according to the methods indicated on the Data Protection Authority’s website, accessible at: www.garanteprivacy.it. The exercising of the rights of the interested party is free of charge.
7.2 If the person providing the data is under the age of 18, this processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorised by at least one of the parents/guardians, for whom identification data and copy of the relevant identification document is acquired.
8. Identification Details of the Data Controller
Under art. 4 of the EU 679/2016 it is specified that the Data Controller is SPRECH SRL with registered offices in 73025 MARTANO, KM 1.5 Strada Prov.le MARTANO_SOLETO, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative. The Data Processor, who can be contacted to exercise the rights pursuant to Art. 12 and/or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This present information may be subject to modifications. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by sprech.com, the user will be alerted as clearly as possible by way of publication on the relevant pages.